Sherwood Town Criers Toastmasters is a community-focused club seeking to develop strong public speakers, communicators, and leaders.
You are welcome to join us if you are interested in developing your ability to:
- Communicate and motivate powerfully;
- Provide constructive and positive feedback;
- Lead a team effectively;
- Think on your feet;
- Speak comfortably in front of an audience;
- Function effectively as a team member;
- Inspire people to action; and
- Make friends in the community.
We meet every Wednesday evening from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM. Traditionally, our meeting place is in the Sherwood Family YMCA. The meeting room is on the left as you enter the main doors. However, due to the COVID-19 Pandemic we are currently meeting exclusively online using the Zoom platform. Please use the “contact us” form if you are interested in attending our virtual meeting and a club officer will provide you with meeting information as well as a web link for the meeting.